Actually, they ADORE each other. The bond they have is amazing.
I often think of them more as equals or twins than big brother/little sister.
And I wonder how on Earth a third will fit into their neat little dynamic. I'm guessing he'll be more like a pet than a playmate. Lol.
In the recliner:
In Jacob's bed:
And on the couch, both out cold:
AAAWWWWWWwww!!!!!!!
and for part 2 in the"tug your heartstrings" post:
Here we have a family portrait done by Lucy. She surprised me with it. It's the first family picture she ever drew, and melt my heart-it's the WHOLE family.
Top left- mommy, top right- Daddy, the red one is miss Lucy, bottom left is Sam, and the bottom right is Jacob!
A few days later, Jacob puts his spin on it!
He asked everyone's "numbers" while drawing (ages), and how to spell my name.
Across the top in green is "Krysta," backwards.
Then, left to right: Daddy 29, Lucy 3 (complete with curly hair!), Jacob 5, Mommy 28, and Sam. He sounded "S a m" out by himself, I didn't help him! My baby is so smart!
And that-my friends completes the catching up on the blog!
From here on out- it will be all new pictures and information!



3 comments:
Love the family portraits!
Awwwwwwww!!!!!!
A-DOR-able!!! :D
Post a Comment