Monday, November 12, 2007

Fun day.

First- the Cowboys WON! Kicked ass would be more appropriate.
8 and freakin 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no throwing rocks, girls- I am excited!)
Brett Favre had a great day too, which makes me smile. (sorry, Honey :-P )

Jacob found another wiggly tooth. His other top front one. How cute is he gonna be when it falls out? Awww....

We got to hang out with some great friends. Didn't realize how much we loved and missed them, until we spent a few hours together! It had been WAY too long!

And some fun quotes from the kids-

Jacob
"I have NO IDEA where my Romo jersey is." And then he was mad because I laughed at him. He didn't buy the whole "I'm laughing because I am proud of you for using big people words." Lol. But it's the truth!

And Lucy told her brother today that he couldn't touch her sunglasses. Why not? Because
"These are too cool for boys." Lol! She's catching on to this girl thing pretty quickly!

1 comment:

Crazy Rena said...

aweee..you can sing..all i want for christmas is my 2 front teeth!! :D