I saw a sweet new baby. So tiny and perfect. And I stroked her softer than silk hair.
Anditmade me ACHE for Samuel to be here. This 9 month thing really is unreasonable- but of course I wouldn't want him early now, would I?
I am so... I don't think there is a word for how very joyful I am to be having another babe in my arms soon.
The fact that I have done this before is completely irrelevant. I am just as, if not more, excited about this little guy as I was about Jacob and Lucy!
And speaking of the baby- he is kicking the living crap out of me. All day and all night long. It feels so wonderful. He is getting so big and strong!
I ordered Jacob and Lucy's "big" Santa gifts. What a relief. That makes me pretty close to being ready for the big day! I haven't got a lot to stress over at this point!
I may be able to relax and look forward to Christmas. Amazing.
I watched my guys kill dinosaurs while Lucy and I chowed down on awesome pizza and salad (well, I ate pizza. She only wanted salad... weird) Lol.
Cotton acts like a big goofy kid, and I wouldn't change him for the world.
I heard a Christmas song on the radio, and it didn't piss me off!
In fact- I asked Cotton to get out our Christmas stuff tomorrow. Yay!
My life is not perfect. But it is very very good.
I am happy. And today was a better day than most.
Just one last day to soak up the very long, very relaxing weekend- then Monday we go back to "real life."
Cotton goes to work, Jacob goes to school, and baby girl has dance. I have to pay bills, and clean house, and buy groceries, and blah blah blah....
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
And you have friends that love you and are just as excited to meet Sam as you are. ;o)
Post a Comment