I have been working very diligently- trying to link every blessed blog and business you all have to me!
Check my links to the left, and PLEASE- if you are not linked, and you WANT to be- let me know.
Likewise- if you are linked and do NOT want to be, I'll be happy to remove you.
Summer- I didn't want to link you without permission. You know I love you. Just LMK.
Everyone else linked me, so I linked your asses back. Take that! :-P
Bear in mind that I am suffering from extreme pregnant brain.
A lot of new bloggers have popped up recently, and I don't want to leave anyone out. Just holla at ya girl, okay!?
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
Go ahead and link me and tell me how to link you! This will give me good reason to update my blog.
Post a Comment