So set 1 for this year is brought to us by the lovely (aka HAWT) and talented Rebecca.
SO last night she sends me a sneak peek. I am all a quiver, can't wait to seethe gorgeousness that is my precious family combined with her talent. And I open the following:
Me looking bored (and my back looking awfully fat), Cotton protecting his autographed ball from a Lucy that wants to rub it in the dirt, and Jacob digging for gold! And curls.Niiiice... so I'm wondering if this shoot would result in anything besides comic relief.
This morning I found this in my inbox:

Awwww.... That's more like it! So much better!
So now I am back into excited/happy mode- and can't wait to see what other goodies she has in store for me! (but no pressure- it's not like she has 2 kids or anything ;-) )
And if I haven't said it enough THANK YOU REBECCA- for your afternoon, and your patience with all of 3 my children. Lol.
And I made Christine pinky swear to do (at least) the kids for me, in Christmas attire. We have to have some sort of Christmasy pic- even if I am feeling much more FOOTBALL spirit than the holiday spirit. Plus- I just have too much fun watching her abuse my family. Rebecca was so very sweet- she didn't even tie anyone up!



3 comments:
That first picture is FABULOUS. I am cracking up at Cotton. He looks like he is saying "No, it's MINE!" Yall are all so fun.
And that 2nd pic. PRECIOUS! You have such a beautiful family.
Rebecca did an awesome job capturing you guys!
And GO COWBOYS!!!!!! WOOHOO!!
Haha- that first one is just awesome. So funny! I love the look on Cotton's face.
The second one is just perfect. :)
Great job, Rebecca!
That is a great family picture!
Cotton is making me laugh in the first one.
I did find 2 Cowboys outfits for Sam. :o)
Post a Comment