Friday, July 27, 2007

Today

kind of sucks.
I feel horrible. Sick to my stomach, chilly, sore, and tired.
Nothing tastes good.

The kids are behaving pretty darn well, but every time I turn around they have destroyed another room in the house.
I am making a valiant effort to keep up with them, but it's just so HARD!

Cotton told me last night "I don't remember you ever being this tired when you were pregnant before."
Ha! I didn't have a 5 year old, a 3 year old, a house under constant destruction, a huge dog, a cat that refuses to use her box...
oh, and I was, in fact, incredibly tired with the other 2. I just wasn't so BUSY- so the tiredness really didn't matter.
Now I have something I need to be doing every minute of the day, and it is EXHAUSTING!

I need some nice unhealthy fast food to weigh down my tummy today, to keep the nausea at bay for longer than half an hour. It's amazing, but the heavier, greasier foods that they say NOT to eat... yea, well- those really help. It didn't take me long at all to learn that! That nasty acid eats right through grains and veggies. Good stuff like refried beans and crispy chicken sandwiches really stick to my ribs!
I think I'll request some Bueno from my hubby when he heads home. :-P

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hugs!! Its hard!

Hope you feel better soon. In the meantime, eat whatever helps! :D