how STRESSFUL it is to erase everything on your computer?
I spent HOURS and hours backing up all of my pictures to CDs.
And by the way, here's a PSA!
PSA: Back up your pictures often! Do not wait until your computer is on the verge of dying and you have to save THREE YEARS WORTH as quickly as possible!
And I honestly feel lucky to have gotten them all. I've heard the horror stories.
Man that could have so easily been ME! Crying for days because every last baby picture, every vacation picture, every EVERY picture was gone.
But they are safe and sound! I checked and double checked every disc before I was able to let go of the hard drive.
And I seem to be abck online for real.
I can go to any webpage I like. I can see images and everything. No pop-ups.
Life has resumed.
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment