Tuesday, July 31, 2007

bouncing off the walls


Now THIS one needs some interaction.
She craves it- and I don't have the energy to keep up with her.
As nervous as I am about shipping her off to preschool- I know it will be *fabulous* for HER.
I'll get her back, all joyful and sweet. In love with the world- just the way she always is... when she isn't BORED out of her pretty little mind.

She still talks about taking her lunch to school, though. It's like her favorite thing about school, without having ever been there.
She gets out of school at 11:30- so no lunch. But I'll be happy to pack one for her to eat on the way home (or wherever our adventures take us that day)!
She just isn't buying the "You won't eat lunch at school" line I keep feeding her. Lol. Especially since she got a new lunchbox (which was needed for the preschool she was previously enrolled in).

No comments: