She didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know.
I'm still bleeding, inside of the uterus.
The bloodcot/bloodspot is about 1.5cm, and the baby at this point is the size of a lentil bean.
She said it is entirely possible that this is part of baby attaching, or that it could be something else. There is really nothing to do but wait.
I'm still on pelvic rest, and "not bedrest, but not running marathons or climbing trees." And not lifting 50lb children, if I can help it.
She said there is nothing we can do if something goes wrong, and that doesn't mean anything IS wrong, but if we're in an iffy situation- we don't want to "poke the skunk with a stick."
BUT I am staying positive. The doctor is staying positive. The ultrasound tech was very positive.
I'm still nauseated all day long. I have not had any spotting.
So... we wait. But every day that we wait is a day that baby grows bigger and stronger- and the bigger and stronger baby gets, the better our chances are.
I have another appointment next Wednesday. Until then...
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



3 comments:
okay...did she seriously say "poke the skunk with a stick"??? omg...i'm so using that...keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!!!
Poke the skunk with a stick??? That is way more than I needed to know about you & Cotton. ;o)
Praying for you and my little honorary niece/nephew.
Your doc sounds hilarious!!
Sending sticky baby vibes!
Post a Comment