Was there a life before you? I can't really remember one...
I love you so much my baby, my heart...
You used to be just an armful




And before I knew it, you were 1









A year FLEW by, and you were 2
I don't even know how you got to be 3

then I turned around and you were 4



and tomorrow night, I can post pictures of a 5 YEAR OLD!!!
You're a big kid now. Time for school, time for making your own friends, your own decisions...
But I can smile through my tears- because you told me just the other day
"Momma, I'm still your baby!"
And Baby, you always will be!



2 comments:
Awwww what cute pics!!! Happy Birthday little man...may time slow down just a bit so that every childhood memory and milestone can be cherished...
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....our sweet little Jacob. Why does time have to fly by so fast????
Post a Comment