Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous

I really love it when other people photograph my kids.
I get to say "Gorgeous, beautiful, breathtaking..." and I don't sound conceited! Ha!

We owe these amazing pictures to Nicole Eades. Definitely one of the best photographers I have ever met... and selfless enough to do these out of the kindness in her heart.
Just for "fun..." I am just awestruck.

I'll treasure them forever, Nicole!

My handsome little guy. I don't know if there will be a stick big enough to keep the girls away!

Oh, the ear holding. Classic Lucy. I love it!



Have you ever seen anything so cute in your life?



Thank you, thank you, a million "thank you's" to Nicole.

You are an amazing photographer, and even better- an amazing person!

I am truly blessed to get to call you "my friend."

2 comments:

Brandie said...

You do realize that you're gonna have to beat off BOTH genders with a stick??!! You have BEAUTIFUL children!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, you just made my day. :)