Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Halloween- take 2 (or is it 3?)

I didn't get many pictures the actual day of- but I got a couple!

First- Jacob had a party at school. I took tons of pictures there- but they all have other people's children in them.

We went Trick-or-Treating downtown later that afternoon.
Daddy had to work that night, so we had to get in some fun acyivities before dark!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay- this is the sad part...
After Cotton went to work, we met some friends to TOT some more.
This is the only picture I got. :o(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had to pin Lucy's bow to her hat, because once it got cold enough to wear it- people kept calling her SuperMAN. She kept saying "I a SuperGIRL!" Cuteness that she is! :o)

The saddEST part is that these are the only
3 pictures I got Halloween night.
The other sad part is that we only hit one street, and my kids got tired--- so my candy stash is mighty small. Almost gone in 7 days, in fact.
That is definitely NOT enough free chocolate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you going to do for stocking stuffing candy?