Thursday, October 26, 2006

I knew they were INCREDIBLE kids

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But today I realized they are SUPER kids as well!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Flying to the rescue!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Forgive me for the super-mega-tons of pictures- but seriously, how cute are they?
I finished Jacob's Superman costume last night, and his old one (from last year) was just sitting in the closet. So I made a few alterations. I think Lucy may just abandon her plans to be a cowgirl for Halloween, and be a SUPERgirl instead!

And do see a theme here?
We like superheroes in this house. Superman, Spiderman, Mr Incredible and family, and Buzz Lightyear are our favorites!

3 comments:

Patty said...

TOO CUTE!!!! They are definately S-U-P-E-R......

katertoter said...

They look so cute! I hope you all have a great Halloween this year.
~katie

Colleen said...

How precious!!