
If you read Brooksy's blog- her post about the budoir party- I'll just say "Yea, what she said."
If not, well..
It was the most amazing experience. I wanted to get a couple of cute, sexy pics for the hubby. Nothing too racy, ya know.
Well- after going- WOW! I feel beautiful, sexy, feminine, empowered. I cannot rave about it enough.
I get a hig just thinking about it. I was floating on a cloud during and after the thing.
Sexy make-up, fake eyelashes, and a photographer who actually knows how to work with a woman (and maybe more importantly- a woman's body)!
Kandi was AWESOME! I cannot wait to have her photograph me again. She is worth any price, and definitely didn't get her due for these shoots!
The poses, outfits, make-up, and the company were amazing!
I am so excited to see the finished product.
Also- I love my friends. I have always known they were smart and wonderful women. I have always considered them pretty, attractive girls.
I was wrong... they are SMOKIN! Michelle, with her pretty eyes and her "girl next door" looks. (Yea- right!) You looked amazing, girl. Seriously.
And Christine with her "airbrushed" ass. She looks like a 16 year old (are you sure you've had a kid? You make me sick). I just wanted to smack her tight little bottom all night. I'm glad I got to once before we went home. ;o) And to see her all "girly" was surreal, and awesome. Beautiful.
Mel and Tasha looked beautiful. Brittany was stunning (I don't think I told you- but you were!). I wish I would have gone in to see her shoot!
I'm so glad Rachel and Danielle came, even if they didn't play.
I love you girls! All of you! :kisses:
(there are so many more great (fully clothed!!!) pics, but of course- Blogger is not cooperating. I'll try to edit them in later!)



No comments:
Post a Comment