Tuesday is his official first day of class, but hey... He was dressed in his new school outfit that Nana got him, he had his Spongebob backpack on, and he posed with his teacher! How much better can "first day of school pictures" get?
besides- it was his first day to actually GO to school!
Here he is- all dressed and ready to go!

A fast watch + an overeager mommy = we sat in front of the door for a few minutes... like 15 of them. Oops.
Oh well- I had time to snap a few pics of my cute li'l schoolboy!

Isn't he beautiful? ;o)

Here he is with "Miss A'Cutchan," which is *pretty close* to what her name really is. :o)

Wish me luck... on Tuesday I have to actually walk away and leave him. He told me he will miss me, but he's not going to cry.
I couldn't promise that back to him...



No comments:
Post a Comment