Lucy LOVES them, only she calls them the "Burr-burrs."
Cotton decided he would teach her to say it properly, as I was cooking dinner the other night. It went a little something like this:
Lucy: Daddy! Wook at da burr-burrs!
Daddy: Care bears! Can you say (very slowly)C A R E B E A R S?
Lucy: B U R R - B U R R S...
Cotton: can you say CARE?
Lucy: care
Daddy: Bears:
Lucy: Burrs
Cotton: Care. Bears.
Lucy: Burr. Burrs.
Cotton: C-c-c-c-c-c-c-CARE Bears.
Lucy: C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c- Buuurrrrr- Burrs.
I just about peed my pants at that point, I was laughing so hard! So, yes, she CAN say "care" and "bears (kinda)." But the care bears really are the burr-burrs. Remember that!
She is also "skurred" of "spideys," because "spideys bitechoo."
If you turn on the vaccuum- you will be "skurrednin' da baby."
I am sad to report- her most used, and my favorite phrase "Whatcha NO?" has grown up. :o(
I dropped a pan in the kitchen earlier, and she said- clear as a bell "What's dat noise, Daddy?"
I hate when that happens. Proof positive that I won't have a baby much longer at all.
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
lol too cute!!!
Post a Comment