Here's what it says:

I mean, seriously. Hillary Duff. That is just not pretty, sweetheart.
Mariah Carey- I've got your back, girl. Yes your "dress" on NYE was tacky as all get out, but you are a BEAUTIFUL woman, no matter how voluptuous (or skankified, or ghetto) you become.
Let's leave some room for my daughter, who is going to tall and muscular like her momma. Yes, I know I am fat NOW, but I was never *thin*, even at my thinnest. In high school I wore a size 12, and weighed 170lbs- and I was perfect! Not one ounce overweight.
I am so sick of it. Sometimes America just plain sucks.
/end rant



2 comments:
It's not your fault, honey. You inherited my genes. Even you little sister who weighs all of 120 pounds and wears a size 7 is not skinny. I still need to figure out where that bubble butt came from........
ha ha ...your moms said bubble butt...hee hee...too cute..
Post a Comment