The mighty Mighty Munchkins!
That's right. I am a REAL soccer mom, now!
Not only does my kid play soccer, but my husband coaches.
We signed Jacob up for soccer a couple of weeks ago, and I got an email Friday. "Your child has been placed on a team with no coach. If you know anyone that would like to coach soccer, please have them contact us."
Well, obviously, my baby needed a soccer coach, so I pushed Daddy forward. :o) Not that it hasn't always been his dream to coach his kids, but soccer is not his game. It's a good thing there is a "Soccer Coaching Clinic" next weekend!
I would love to say I'm the team mom, but I'm not. I am the "Munchkin Manager!" With Cotton coaching, I will be way to busy to deal with snack schedules and team parties. I have far too much to do to keep the team going!
So, 2 other moms got the job. They are best friends and want to do it together. How cute is that?
And Cotton instantly liked one of the dads on the phone, so he *conveniently* mentioned that he would be needing an assistant coach. The other dad took the bait, SUCKA! Lol!
We ordered our jerseys today- cute cute cute! We won't see tham for about 2 weeks, but I do love the design. Jacob kept saying he wanted to play soccer in an orange uniform, so he will. There should be some perks to being the coaches kid, right?
We also called up all of the parents and set up our first team meeting!
I am so excited! Cotton is over the moon!
Oh, and Jacob is excited, too! Lmbo!
Lucy will have a great time, too. She can sit in her gorgeous new PINK stroller and watch a bunch of 3 yr olds play "herd ball!" ;o)
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment