SOMEONE... no names here... has been steaing every picture I post on my blog. Hmmmmm.... Maybe I should put a watermark or whatever they're called across them. What to do, what to do?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
NO ONE CARES!! AND YOU GAVE ME A DISK WITH SOME PICS ON IT BEFORE, SO THATS WERE SOME CAME FROM!!! SILLY!!
Anonymous, huh? Yea, some of those pictures are too new to be on a disc, that I may or may not have given you. Awfully defensive for someone that doesn't care, aren't you? ;-)
3 comments:
NO ONE CARES!! AND YOU GAVE ME A DISK WITH SOME PICS ON IT BEFORE, SO THATS WERE SOME CAME FROM!!! SILLY!!
Anonymous, huh?
Yea, some of those pictures are too new to be on a disc, that I may or may not have given you.
Awfully defensive for someone that doesn't care, aren't you? ;-)
i told you what kind of watermark you need....LMAO
Post a Comment