Thursday, January 05, 2006

Another resolution

This one was too cute not to share!


In the year 2006 I resolve to:

Spend more time snuggling puppies.



Get your resolution here




If I could get the little bitch- yea I said it. Vixen is a little bitch! Anyway, if I could get her to stop biting all the time, this one would be so true.
Why oh why is my puppy so psycho? She thinks she has to eat everything that moves. Those tiny little teeth hurt way more than big teeth. I am tempted to wrap a rubber band around her snout, Steve Irwin style.
And while we are on the topic- I'd like to thank my 2 bestest friends for stealing stuff off of my blog. You thieves. Jeez.
You should resolve to come up with your own blog crap in 2006! ;o)

1 comment:

christine said...

it's no fun if you have to find it yourself....