here is a little outfit I made for Miss Thang, who thinks candy corn is the greatest thing EVER


We were given tickets to see a play at Dallas Children's Theater, and we could not have picked a more perfect production than JUNIE B. JONES and a little monkey business. We LOVE the Junie books (okay, Lucy does, I don't so much)
My girl and Junie B. in the flesh!

My princess Lucille and Princess Lucille

pretty girl at intermission


and with her program, which she later had the entire cast sign

And then we have the 2nd grade awards ceremony for the first 9 weeks of school.
The pictures suck, and my son gave his awards to his teacher afterwards, so I didn't even get a picture of him holding them up. Sheesh.
He's there at the end of the table, in his soccer jersey.


He got A/B honor roll, a music award and the PE award. YAY! Go Jacob
No comments:
Post a Comment