We had a festival come to town, and Lucy begged and begged for her "Very first ride on a ferris wheel." So as soon as we could, we took her!
It's been a while since I have ridden any kind of a ride. I used to LOVE them, all of them, the faster and more spinny, the better.
Well, in my old age, the ferris wheel made me want to hurl. Seriously. I had to close my eyes and grip the seat until it was over!

look at tje wonder on Jacob and Lucy's faces. Wow.


Sammy is back there behind Cotton. He wasn't really impressed.

here's the park where my kids play weekly.

and our house is over there!

After the ferris wheel, another ride.
this one was a little scarier! The kids were NOT fans! Cotton had a BLAST, and deemed his own wristband necessary after this ride.


This was a cute ride, but i was surprised it could get off the ground with all 3 of them in one basket!


Sam and I were much more content just watching

Here they go on another one!



Daddy kept spinning it faster and faster and making them "seasick." Little goofs.

Can you see my husband and my BABY on this thing? Eek!


upon a closer look
Jacob looks horrified, Cotton says "Take our picture"

My honey grinning like a fool, and holding his boy down for dear life!

Lucy rode this bug thingy while the boys did the big ship.

And last but not least, the carousel.
My princess is a BIG fan of carousels. If we see one, she begs and begs to ride it. And smiles and cheers throughout the entire thing. She is so adorable!
Man I love my girl!

of course she looks sullen and grumptastic here, but I promise she was just hot!

here's a bot of a smile. i was still too queasy to try to get a better one!

I think we've created 2 little ride-loving monsters, and awakened the dormant one in Cotton as well.
I, however, have found a new love of my land legs. Which is cool, someone has to hang with the baby while these 3 play, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment