Sunday, April 12, 2009

Brudders!

Sammy has really taken a shine to his big brother lately.
His cries of "Bubba! Bubba!" are nearly constant as soon as Jacob gets home from school. Sometimes BEFORE he gets home from school, Sam will just wander around the house searching for Bubba. It is so cute!
I've found the two boys to be nearly inseperable lately, so of course quite a few pictures of the duo ahve been showing up on my camera!

Jacob decided Sam needed his hair combed the other day.
So he took it upon himself to soak the baby's head, lol, and to chase him around the house with a comb for half an hour.



"A little help here, lady?"
All done! Hehe. (and it was a mess again in 30 seconds flat)

And some other cute moments from my 2 little guys.
Blowing bubbles...I walked into my bedroom the other night and found them asleep like this. Awwww....
Matching outfits. We all know I'm cheesy!

Jacob did ask for a brother after all! It makes my little heart happy to see them hanging out together all of the time. I hope they are best buddies for the next 100 years!

No comments: