Sunday, November 02, 2008

It's about time!

I knew I had this baby for a reason.

Whether he means it or not, we can't say.
But Cotton and I really think he knows what he's saying... and what Sam is saying is "MAMAMAMAMAMA!"

My sweet, precious little firstorn, who I spent every second of every day with. Lots of one on one time, just me and him... he didn't say "Mama" first. He said "George."

My beautiful daughter, who only ever wanted my arms. Freaked out at the thought of me passing her to anyone else... who I happily nursed for 17 months. 8 of those she refused ANYthing but the breast, and she NEVER had a bottle... she didn't say "Mama" first. She preferred "Dada."

So for today, though he is teething and snot nosed and cranky and WEARING MY ASS OUT...
Sam is my favorite.
Don't tell the others. :-P

4 comments:

Krisinda said...

This is hilarious!

I soooo feel your pain - Elijah called me "Daddy" for 21 months, and he was wayyyy more attached to me than Nathan ever was. He finally started calling me "Mommy" or "Mama" two months ago...and yes, he's almost 2!

Rebecca said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! :D

CNH said...

Right on SAM!!!

Ben says Hi, he's chewing on the keyboard....

Chrystyna said...

Yipppeee!! Mine is stuck on Dada right now...PUNK!