these are by the lovely, talented, way TOO talented, and did I mention lovely... Jackie!
http://www.jacquelinereitzphotograph...ssions/krysta/
I need some friends that aren't good at anything! ;)
It would be far easier on my self-esteem! lol!
Seriously though, I am in love with these pictures. The last 2 of Sam make me weak in the knees!
The second one of the whole crew, with that total "Cotton grin" is greatness!
It's also oh-so obvious in these that Jacob looks like me, and the other 2 are clones of their Daddy.
Lucy's "squishy face" rocks.
Jacob is so darned big and handsome... with all those weird gaps in his teeth. heehee
And like the Rebecca set, these are Christmas card contenders, haha. (I don't know how I''ll EVER choose a favorite!) Look at them, love them, and forget them!
Thank you, Jackie!
I am going to have to devote an entire wall in my house to "Family pictures 2008!"
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment