Monday, March 12, 2007

Jack-Jack

Meet Jack-Jack. A sweet little mini pin, that Cotton knew would wiggle his way into my heart!
I can't resist a baby- be it 2 legged or 4... and this guy is about as irresistable as they come.

He's snug as a bug with his minky-blanket (handmade by his new momma). You can see some toes in the background- they belong to me. Lol. He is always on my lap, or not far from it!



She's gonna hug him and squeeze him and kiss him....



"So what if I look like a rat?"



How cute are these guys?

More pics to come later. Right now I have to go shop for a purse to put him in! ;-)



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Promise on the purse thing? ;o)

I so want a dog I can carry in my purse.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's so CUTE! Can Harley come play with him? LOL