Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Look who Jacob met!

SPIDERMAN!!!
Yep! The super hero-obsessed child actually got to meet one of his top 3!
I was so thrilled to be able to take him. I think I may have been more excited than my 4 yr old!

He got an autograph...

and learned the proper web slinging technique...

Spidey said he liked his shirt, and told him to be sure to go see his new movie that is about to come out. ;)
They talked quietly for a while, but Jacob hasn't come forth with the details... maybe he is trying to get into super hero school or something. Lol.
It was Very cool to meet Spiderman! Something I know Jacob won't soon forget!!!

The pictures aren't the greatest, because I had to snap them quick, while watching Lucy- who was hiding from Spiderman, scared to pieces. Poor little angel!
But the red guy had his own photgrapher, who did a better job than mommy could.
That one is already framed and on the shelf of honor in Jacob's room, with the autographed card tucked in safe.

1 comment:

christine said...

that is so awesome...i bet jacob loved it...