Saturday, December 09, 2006

regarding the tree...


I could never stand to see little "bunches" of ornaments like this...


I guess I've always been anal about my Christmas tree. But this year- with Jacob having enough holiday joy for a large city- I am not going to dampen his spirit...
He can hang ornaments however he likes, and there they will stay.

The fact that his little hands decorated this tree, makes it the most beautiful one I've ever seen!

And then this is kinda cute.
I don't remember hanging this ornament...
(and notice the 7 balls on the one branch above her head, lol!)


This, on the other hand, is SO NOT CUTE! Not once, and especially not 4 times! I am really on the verge of kicking the cat out!


Today I finally got Mom to help me fix it GOOD! Lol!
Just a little hook in the ceiling, and some fishing line...
Of course- now I'll need a plant to hang there January-November.

No comments: