until Christmas 2006.
It's been a bumpy ride- but here we are.
We've shopped, decorated, sat in Santa's lap, exchanged gifts, mailed cards, baked goodies, made gingerbread houses, looked at lights, sang songs... and this night has FINALLY arrived!
Santa has made his visit.
He ate the 2 dozen or so cookies that the kids left on a tray for him, drank his milk, and even had a frozen pizza...
He left Jacob a basketball goal, THE "big Superman," and some hard to find CARS toys. Along with a Lightning McQueen watch- and a stocking full of cool stuff.
Lucy got an adorable shopping cart, full and overflowing with groceries and appliances, and a talking Care Bear. Oh- and the MOST important "care bear snacks" that she was so sure Santa would bring. :-) He left a whole box!
I've already peeked in my stocking, and gotten my "big gift" from Cotton. I'll have to wait and post pics of it- words cannot describe. I couldn't be happier!
Speaking of indescribable.. there is also the gift that Cotton got himself. I won't say what it is, but it's 50 inches wide and HD. I was a little shocked when he came home with *that* thing! I must say my boy Romo is easier to watch these days...
No Christmas pictures tonight, sadly. blogger is giving me hell. (What else is new?) I have SO many to share, too!
But I did finally finish my Happy Feet post (scroll down), by adding pics the hard way. So- if pics are what you want- go have a look!
Merry Christmas my friends, my family, and any strangers that might be reading! I am off to bed!
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment