Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bad things happen when I shower

Brooksy hit the nail right on the head.
I decided to take a quick shower yesterday, before we headed out to her house.

When I got out, Lucy walked into the bedroom- covered in lipstick. She had my wedding ring around her finger, caked with lipstick.
Jacob was right behind her, with a huge wad of gum in his mouth.

Yep- they pretty much destroyed the entire contents of my purse.

My brand new, never been worn Estee Lauder lipstick- all over Lucy, my ring, the inside of my purse, my camera, THE CARPET, and everything else imaginable.
My litter that I had just written to Aarona nd sealed up- ripped to shreds.
My form to go to the mortgage company- torn to bits.
An entire pack of gum- everywhere. Some chewed, some not.
My cash- scattered to the wind. My gas card- missing.

I was so freaking MAD!!!
I yelled at jacob "Don't talk to mommy. I am very angry right now." And I sent Lucy to her room, because I just didn't want to look at her. I know she was the mastermind of the mischief. jacob just wanted some gum. Lol.

Fast forward to last night, a MIRACLE. Cotton got the lipstick up out of the carpet. Thank God.

Bad things happen when I shower... so if my body odor is ever slightly offensive, cut me some slack. ;o)

2 comments:

Patty said...

Remind me to show you 2-year-old Krysta, wearing her grandmothers lipstick. You got it all over the house. your grandma thought it was so cute. I still have the little cloth box, that I made for her, that she wouldn't let me clean the lipstick off of. I'll show it to you next time you are over.

Anonymous said...

I could have written that myself. :)

Plus, it's never a relaxing shower- too busy praying that nothing bad has happened. :)