Sunday, July 16, 2006

American Staffordshire Terrior

and boy are they beautiful.
We are going to look at the litter today. We have 2 weeks to decide, but I think it's already done.
I held a couple last night, and they smelled so sweet, and one licked my face.... Aaaahh puppy love.

Jacob is already infatuated with "the black one."

We have been dog-lonely since Toby left. Even more so since we tried to get him back, but couldn't. :o(
Those stupid dog food commercials have me near tears...

A lab was just too much for us, or so we thought. But now we realize exactly how much work a dog is going to take. And we're okay with that. We really are. We'll be more careful selecting a breed... and we'll know that we've got a rough 2 years ahead of us.

So, that's the update. For now.

I am excited to take my kids to play with 9 puppies this evening. It will be heaven for them! :-D A definite Kodak moment!

And I'm sure I'll have photos of "the one" to post here... then the long 2 week wait begins!

No comments: