Thursday, February 02, 2006

Beautiful boy

I have been looking through my pictures from the past week, and cannot get over how gorgeous my son is! Is that conceited? Maybe- but it is also true! Look at this kid!



Those eyes...sigh...



(poor kid got his mommy's eyebrows!)



Give mommy a kiss!



And here is my angel sleeping. As soon as Daddy gets up, Jacob claims his spot!



Notice the pink pajama'd arm sprawled in the background? Lol!

Before you get all mad at me- Grandparents- Yes, I realize that I have another child that is simply gorgeous, but she gets plenty of attention. Girls always do. Plus (Jacob's new favorite word- btw!), PLUS- I have signed him up for both soccer and preschool within the last week, and I am feeling a huge tug on those apron strings. He's only 3 (and 3/4)! It can't be time to let go yet, can it?

No comments: