Thursday, November 03, 2005

SENTANCES and POTTYING!

How could I forget to post about my BIG girl!
She has peed in the potty a bunch of times, and hates to wear a diaper. I am hitting a roadblock though, because Cotton keeps diapering her and putting her in 1 piece outfits that she can't get out of. He cannot stand for her to run around nakie! That is how we got Jacob potty trained! AArrgh!
So the other night she was pulling at diaper off, yelling "Po-eee," so I took her. After 2 rounds of the "itsy bitsy spider" she POOPED! Oh my God! I was happy dancing all over the house. she is SO ready for this- but her momma just doesn't know how to help her.

This morning we were sitting at the table eating breakfast with Daddy. Lucy asks "Jacob?" Jacob is asleep honey. "Jacob (blah, blah, blah) night night?" Yes, he is night night. "Jacob (mooga, mooga) Waffles?" Jacob can eat waffles when he wakes up. then she lifts her fork up and waves it in Daddy's face, and declares "SPOON!" Lol. Close, Baby girl.

Last night Jacob was crying in his room after getting in trouble, and Lucy kept going to his door and listening. Then she would come back to me and ask "Jacob okay, Momma?" So sweet!

Okay, I realize that for some- a 2 word sentance that contains an unintelligible word is not a big deal, but WOW! Not to mention all the new words she is coming up with every day. I am blown away. :o) My little baby is growing up on me. Talking is the one thing she has kind of dragged her feet on, and now she is starting to really do it!

Thank goodness she still needs to be cuddled to sleep, or my poor heart would be breaking. My babies are growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

learn to spell "sentence" academic decathlon person he he he !!!

Anonymous said...

it's "sentences" silly!

Krysta said...

Umm.. that's all y'all have to say to me? I've got some great friends. :oS