More boring than usual. I have not had anything to write about.
We went to the pumpkin patch one last time- got some GREAT pictures of Jacob. Finally!
As I was showing them to Cotton, he says "you do know we have 2 kids, right?" Ummm... does he not realize how many pictures I take of the baby? Lol. Trust me, honey, she is well represented and documented on film.
I got some new photo editing software, and have been playong with it a bit- feeling my way around. Some masterpieces are soon to come! I have been playing with collages, what fun! I made a couple, but now I wonder how to print them. They are 8.5 X 11. I don't know if I can get photos that size- and resizing them is not proving very helpful. Anywaaaaay... we'll see.
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment