Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Just Dance

Can I rave for a minute about this Wii game?
Oh my goodness... FUN!
The kids love it. I love it. Tish and BJ love it. Cotton likes to watch, hehe. Lucy wants to dance 24 hrs a day, and wants me to dance with her. And I do... until I start having heart palpitations, haha, usually after doing the Cotton Eyed Joe- that dance is killer!

So enjoy some fun videos of my kids gettin' down!
And seriously? Watch Jacob. That is the SHY, reserved kid in the bunch, right? Well, I thought so. But my boy can definitely shake what his momma gave him! And we all know my other boy can dance!

Jacob and Shelbie (and Sam)


Lucy and Maddie (and a little more Sam)


Punkin is so stinking cute. I just want to bottle her up and keep her exactly as she is forever and ever. She loves dancing, and she loves dancing with her cousins, and getting the moves just right. I don't have any video of Abby, but they were adorable together! They left me just dying for the fall, when all my cutie baby girls will don their cheer skirts for the first time, and shake their groove things for a crowd!

Anyway... best wii game ever. Hands down. Go buy one!
Although.. I think every single one of the girls has complained to me. Yes, it is called Just Dance. No, there is no Lady Gaga on there. Sorry.

No comments: