Jacob's new summer do!
I actually paid him $3 to let me cut it right away instead of "next week" like he was planing.
There are actually several mohawks on his football team, so he is loving it and feeling really confident with it now! He's even asking about dying it purple... to which I have agreed, as soon as I find purple dye that I feel safe putting on his tender little head!
My oldest baby told me a few weeks ago that "On the FIRST day of summer" he wanted to go jump in Nana's pool with no floaties.
So Friday that is just what he did!
I wasn't in the mood to swim, so little bit didn't get to get in the pool
but he managed to get soaked anyway, and ended up touring Nana and Papa's backyard in just a pair of Robeez and a smile. ;-)



No comments:
Post a Comment