Boy oh boy- does this little boy keep me on my toes!
He's got the super fast crawl down pat, although it's still quite crooked. He looks like a little gorilla/sand crab scooting across the floor!
And into EVERY BLESSED THING! You would not believe what trouble a tiny little 9 month old baby can find!
He loves to stick out his tongue, and you will believe me after looking at these pics!
He pulls up like a champ, and is starting to cruise the furniture.
He also get on his hands and feet on the floor, and stands there trying to figure out what to do next. lol.
We're up to 5 teeth. And sporting a gap, just like Mommy and Jacob! (which I love because otherwise, he would be an EXACT clone of Cotton, and I do deserve a little credit! haha!)
Eating Cheerios like they are going out of style. lol.
Still a major MAJOR boob man. Exhaustingly so.
Weighing in somewhere between 22 and 23lbs.
He's learned to say "Uh-oh" and uses it properly. Anytime there's a crash, or a cheerio thrown to the floor, or a sneeze, or someone else says uh-oh, Sam happily yells it at the top of his lungs! Heehee!

Lucy loves her baby brother SO much!
First time in a swing- didn't go over all that well. :-(All in all...
I am utterly convinced that there is no smarter baby on this earth. None cuter. None more lovable, kissable, squeezable, funny... well... you get the point.
I can't believe it has been 9 months. I actually am starting to think of birthday party plans, it's nuts.Mommy loves you, my little Sammy. My Peanut-butter. My funny squishy heart stealing bouncing baby boy!



2 comments:
omg, i LOVE him!!
He is such a cutie patootie! The curls are to die for. I seriously can't believe they're 9 mo's old already!!
Post a Comment