so I'm back in the picture posting business!
First, my firstborn.
Tough, brooding, serious... divinely handsome...

I am making it my goal in life this weekend to get some more Jacob pictures. We're long overdue. The little 2 are with me all day, every day. It's easy to snap random pics! Jacob, not so much.
Darn school. Darn football. And darn being Daddy's #1 buddy. He's MINE!!!
okay... anyway... I do have an abundance bitty people pics, so we'll just look at those, okay?
Here is Sammy's main mode of travel these days. It's either my back or Cotton's

But it ALWAYS ends up like this

We went to the Fall Festival for Jacob's school. Lucy got her face painted

and her hair dyed!

speaking of hair- this little ringlet was found as I was working on her up-do for the day. It was just too perfect and darling and reminiscent of the days when she had less hair, hair that actually held it's curl beautifully...

This little person is growing so fast!
I retired the basinette so much quicker with my first 2 babes... it's pretty darned obvious what I'm doing. And we all know it won't work. But I can still TRY to keep him little, right?

I don't know if this was an allergic reaction, or what...?

I don't even think this needs a description. Just let him make you smile

And here is how he swings, when he actually lets me put him in the swing. I guess since there is a spot to prop his feet- prop he must. lol

The big 'uns pulled out Jacob's train set, and just guess who had a blast playing with them.
Give up?


3 comments:
Gorgeous!!! Just gorgeous. Love seeing Cotton with Sam on his back.
Such cute kids!!! Sam in that bassinet is precious!! :D
those are awesome! Beautiful babies :) And holy smokes momma..you just can't keep cramming Sammy in that bassinet! LOL
Post a Comment