However, 2 of his cutie-patootie little friends made it in (apparently their mothers are more ambitious than Sam's), and they both made it to the 2nd round!
Meet Abby!
and I've blogged about Mac before! She was born on Sam's birthday, but she's a few hours older. ;-)
Could these 2 be ANY cuter? They really make me want to try for one more girl, but then I remember not to be totally NUTS! hahahahaha!Go here to vote for one of the girls! It only lets you vote for one per day, which hurts my heart.
if that doesn't work, here's a link:
http://www.1061kissfm.com/pages/contests/baby/
Good luck Mac and Abby!



2 comments:
Thanks Krysta! I appreciate it!! It would be so awesome for her to make it to Round 3!
I meant to tell you I was able to vote for both kiddos :)
I used 2 different email addresses and just cleared my cookies in between each vote. It worked!
Post a Comment