Friday, September 19, 2008

3 weeks, crammed into one post

I'll try to keep it short and sweet, I've got like 300 pictures to go through. Ugh.
We'll just hit the high points of September thus far, and I'll try to do better from now on, okay?

Sammy hosted his very first playdate for some baby friends. It was none too exciting, but the cuteness was nearly too much! Oh, and all the cool new Fisher Price toys we got- WOOHOO!!

So this is why they recalled bumbo seats. Notice he IS on the floor, and supervised. heheMmmm... melon is good
"Ach! A girl! Hold me, man!"
Austin and Micah. Awwwww....

"Little Jeff" as I call him. You might know him as the unbearably cute Jax ;-)
How stinkin cute is Haven?
Sam quite enjoyed playing with Jaxson's chubby toes!


Pardon my grossness- but my boys and Da Boys... what could be better? (a little make-up, maybe? yes)
okay- this is MUCH cuter!

my heart
adorably teeny spidey pj's- bought buy Jacob when Sam was still in my tummy
brothers sharing a laugh

call me biased, but I truly think my kids have the most gorgeous eyes in the world!"Alright, give me that! Enough with the camera, lady!"
:sigh:

a flurry of pigtails.
the annual September first Father/Son shot!
but wait... there's another son now!
"It's really early, and why am I wearing this hat?"
Better. :-)
A few pics from one of the labor day pool parties we went to. We were completely waterlogged by Monday!

Poor Jacob, always surrounded by women

Call me crazy, but I think Rachel needs a baby ;-)

I don't know what she thinks she's gonna catch
the famous "squishy face!" hehehe
Sambo catchin' some rays. I think they were moonbeams by this point...

Catching a piggyback ride
FOOTBALL
I really need more football pictures- but they are HARD to get!

Jacob getting his helmet snapped by one of his coaches at the first game!
My little spectator, hot and grumpy

and here I was trying to capture the grotesque obesity of my child's legs. This picture does not do them justice. Ha!
I guess that catches us all up. Phew...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Those were great shots!!

Rebecca said...

Goodness... nonstop adorableness at your house, huh? :D