Saturday, April 15, 2006

Headache

Not everyone knows this, but I get hellacious migraines. Not as often as I used to, thank god. I am down to 2 or 3 a month. For a while there, it was 4 or 5 a week.
Well... I think I have one coming on. It sucks.

I have a lot to do today- I need to stuff eggs for tomorrow, I need to touch up paint before Monday, I need to do laundry in a major way, I need to clean up my office, I need to steam clean my carpets. Ugh.
Bunko is here on Monday, and I would prefer it if the house looked presentable. Right now it looks as if a bunch of wild monkeys were camping out, along with their friends the pigs family.

Anyway- needless to say, I could do without the headache this weekend.
Not to mention, I have to see 60 of Cotton's extended family members tomorrw. Hang out outside with the sun and the smoke (2 of my major migraine triggers), and try to keep an eye on my children while they mingle with 30 other children. Woohoo~ Easter rules!
At least his cousin quit hitting on me. I think.

Okay... time to pop some pills.
Sorry to be a downer. :o(

No comments: